Heritage Tours Private Travel (Spain & Portugal)
Heritage Tours Private Travel has been in the business of providing superb custom designed tours to the discriminating traveler for over 20 years.
With its' rich network of top-notch local guides, a wide range of experts, and connections to world-class lodgings, restaurants, museums & more - you are sure to get an "insiders" view of your travel destination. Expect unique experiences like an after-hours museum tour, meet up with local musicians and dancers and enjoy a private performance or just sample the regional delicacies (like tapas) at your own leisure.
You provide your "must-dos" and "must-sees" and we work with Heritage to do the rest. Your journey will be seamless as everything is arranged: hotels, transfers and reservations (except for Air).
Boasting numerous accolades from industry leaders like Forbes Traveler, Departures, and Conde Nast Traveler, their greatest recommendations come from the clients themselves.
Sample Itineraries include:
12-Nights Bring the Kids: Spain
9-Nights Gimme Gastronomy: Spain
7-Nights Jewish Heritage: Portugal
12-Nigths An Insider Look at Spain and Portugal
10-Nights Succinct Spain
Your vacation can include:
- A guided hike through the mountains outside of Granada (Las Alpujarras).
- A tour focusing on the city's finest tapas and wine (Barcelona).
- Visit to Shaare Tikva, Lisbon's synagogue (Lisbon).
- Tickets to a flamenco performance at one of Andalucia's best venues (Sevilla)
- A fascinating tour that focuses on the city's whimsical Modernista architecture (Barcelona).